Part Number: 71-4500
- Bag of 50 Swabs
- Bag of 500 Swabs
- Case of 2,500 Swabs (Bagged in 500's)
- Case of 5,000 Swabs (Bagged in 500's - Shipped in 2 Boxes)
5.19” large rectangular foam mitt swab. White non-reticulated polyurethane foam on a polypropylene plastic handle.
- Head Width: 17mm, .66”
- Head Length: 25mm, 1”
- Handle Width: 6mm, .25”
- Handle Length: 126mm, 4.95”
- Overall Length: 132mm, 5.19”
- All cases usually ship within a timely manner (2-4 business days), however, in peak times this case may take several weeks to manufacture and ship. If you have a question about shipping please email us directly at email@example.com. Your case order gets into production on the day of order!
They work great for I need them for. I have been using these for years.
In the search for the best gun cleaning products, you'll find plenty of options. Most revolve around some sort of q-tip product or another. All my friends use everyday q-tips, but I never understood why, as they leave fuzz in all the wrong places. Yes, they're dirt cheap, but your gun isn't- get my drift? The 71-4500 swab is PERFECT for so many different handgun cleaning tasks. Cleaning your magwell, cleaning your magazines... you name it. Of course this swab is broader than your garden variety q-tip, but that's why they're so good. As it's foam you can't scrub briskly, you've got to use a little restraint, but so what- the head will do what you need it to. The handle is not stiff like a board and is a good length for lots of calibers. Stop using lint/fuzz sticks! Pay the extra for the Swab-It!
I highly recommend the foam swabs. I use them often when detailing my car. In addition to using the swabs when detailing my car I have found many used for them around the house when cleaning in small spaces. The price for 500 swabs was quite reasonable!
We use them all day long, 100% satisfied
Good Quality and easy to buy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.