20 Gauge Gun Cleaning Bore-tips® by Swab-its®
- A single bag contains (3) Bore-tips®
- A case contains (12) bags of Bore-tips® - each bag containing (3) Bore-Bore-tips®
- A case contains (100) bags of Bore-tips® - each bag containing (3) Bore-Bore-tips®
20ga and caliber specific, Bore-tips are tough, reusable foam tips engineered for 100% bore contact; spreading fluids more evenly than mops and patches without lint or fibers. Their non-abrasive foam allows them to be run in both directions, while their absorbency requires less solvent/lubricant. Like all Swab-its products, the 20ga Bore-tips are washable and reusable. They affix to a standard shotgun rod with 5/16-27 threading.
- A bag contains 3 Bore-tips®
- Each tip can be used multiple times and should substantially outlast a similar priced bag of patches.
- Washable and reusable
- Lint-free and fiber-free
Easy to use and reuse. As a avid skeet shooter, Bore-Tips with cleaning agent take out powder and plastic residue with two passes in the bore. Second tip with oil and you are done without using multiple patches...
I have been using swab-its to clean my 12 ga for as long as I have owned it. Now that I have a 20 ga, I have ordered swab-its for it. After each use (e.g., a 100 clay round), I spay the bore with an aerosol bore cleaner, run a swab-it down to distribute the cleaner, after a few minutes run a different swab-it down to clean up the loose dirt, then finish with a clean, lightly oiled swab-it before I put the gun away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.