Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™
- Single bag includes (3) Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™
- Case includes (12) bags each containing (3) Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™
Finally, a Star Chamber cleaner that works!
Without a doubt, the MSR is one of the most popular and exciting rifles to own and shoot. Every owner knows it is a challenging rifle to clean. Swab-its® Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™, are designed to access hard to reach areas in your firearm that have been difficult to effectively clean and lubricate.
The star chamber, also known as the barrel extension, is the area where the barrel and the upper receiver of the MSR fit and meet. The chamber between the locking lugs of the barrel extension is notorious for being a nightmare to clean. This is in part due to the unique design and accessibility of the area which contributes to the difficulty in removing fouling and debris.
Swab-its® Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™:
- Includes 3 Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs™ per bag
- Easily reaches 360 degrees of the Barrel Extension chamber
- Wings easily penetrate locking lugs
- Doubles as Empty Chamber Indicator
- Precision cleaning and lubricating tool
- Lint and fiber free
- Economical - washable and reusable
- Swab-its Star Chamber Cleaning Foam Swabs design is for the MSR platforms.
- Each tip can be used multiple times and should substantially outlast a similarly priced bag of patches, mops, and felt pads.
These are pretty good at their intended purpose, but not as durable as led to believe. Pretty fragile actually. So there for expensive.
Why would you not make star chamber cleaners for .308 ar10 size???
This is such a great product. This is the first cleaning tool that can easily access the locking lugs. I also love that you can reuse the swab time after time. I've used mine already for about 10 cleans and it is still working!
If you need a chamber cleaner for your AR-15 platform these are the answer. Easy to use through the ejection port or the bottom of the upper receiver. The wings easily fit through the locking lugs to clean that area as well.
Wash them off when you're done and they will last a long, long time. They are also great for general cleaning in your firearm as well. I bought a case to share at the range!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.